(grin),Quote:
Originally Posted by dvryknopper
I think he means the society influence. There are a lot of funny things going on over here at the moment. There seems to be a strong covert push to wind back on a lot of issues to do with open gov public scrutiny and personal rights in general.
I certainly wouldn't be surprised if it was proposed in parliment.
There are some inroads though. I think i can remember an article mentioning that Griffith Council had decided to change over to a Linux system (a big rviena town way out west in NSW), and an Agricultural college up the north-west has change completely to Linux.
Hey, if the sheep are behind that, i'll sure be voting for them next time !! :)
jm
Code:
Just a though ...
_______-----------________
--------- __
-- fish fish fish fish fish fvwm ! ---
---------- ___________ ----
--------------
