I'll look when I get some time Rusty, the manual is downloading now. Of course, it might have been better to look before making a purchase, as routers from any company can vary from model to model. If the router (which looks physicaly different than any of the 3 Dlink routers that I have used that all do have this feature) has similar software, it will be accessed by the home tap on the top of the web setup and the DHCP button on the left side when home is selected. Near the bottom of that page on my system is the Static DHCP Client List on my router, where I set this up. MAC addresses in this list get a fixed IP address from the IP pool and those IP addresses are not handed out to other computers, even if the computer claiming that address is not on-line and has not beem for a long time.Quote:
Originally Posted by rusty
