www.d-white.co.uk/linuxtips.html
Quote:
Originally Posted by bxb32001
Hi Dave,
I was trying to access your linux tips page... problem is, tripod sites, as well as other free web space providers are blocked by the great firewall of (the country I'm in)... just the way it is around here...
I wonder if there is a way around this.... hmmmm... I can mirror it for you here if you can send to me the files... I hope this is okay with you...
- Bryan
Don't worry, you can now see the page at www.d-white.co.uk/linuxtips.html
Dave, if you dont like it, tell me and I'll remove it
Re: www.d-white.co.uk/linuxtips.html
--Looks cool. It doesn't get updated very often, but try to keep an eye out (once a month or so) for changes. Whenever I update a section I always change the date in the table.
--Thanx for the mirror. :)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blerghh
Quote:
Originally Posted by bxb32001
Hi Dave,
I was trying to access your linux tips page... problem is, tripod sites, as well as other free web space providers are blocked by the great firewall of (the country I'm in)... just the way it is around here...
I wonder if there is a way around this.... hmmmm... I can mirror it for you here if you can send to me the files... I hope this is okay with you...
- Bryan
Don't worry, you can now see the page at
www.d-white.co.uk/linuxtips.html
Dave, if you dont like it, tell me and I'll remove it
How to generate ssh hostkeys
To generate ssh hostkeys:
Code:
ssh-keygen -b 1024 -t rsa1 -f /etc/ssh/ssh_host_key -N ""
ssh-keygen -b 1024 -t rsa -f /etc/ssh/ssh_host_rsa_key -N ""
ssh-keygen -b 1024 -t dsa -f /etc/ssh/ssh_host_dsa_key -N ""
Then just start the daemon:
/etc/init.d/ssh start