That's a very good question and I don't have an answer. Particularly since I assume one could just install it after the sacralidge of installing Knoppix if they wanted.Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGreen
If you do find an answer please let us know.
Printable View
That's a very good question and I don't have an answer. Particularly since I assume one could just install it after the sacralidge of installing Knoppix if they wanted.Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGreen
If you do find an answer please let us know.
I also get the same message on my a21p laptop. However it is inconsistent. I have noticed that when I boot drom the cd/dvd without my persistent disk image, I generally get beryl to work. When I boot up with my persistent disk image, beryl rarely works. Any thing that I can delete from my persistent home directory to make beryl work again?
My boot parameters are
knoppix boot from /dev/hda5/k.iso desktop=beryl
Thanks
Neeraj
I have noticed that if I boot from the iso file with the bootfrom parameter, then beryl does not work, and I get this error message. If I boot from the cd, then there is no problem. beryl comes up fine. Could this in some way be related to the problem?
Neeraj