Submitted to sourceforge.net
This project has now been submitted to sourceforge.net for approval. Can't wait to hear back from them... I am trying to get the web-space
http://knoppix-docs.sourceforge.net
Wouldn't that be awesome!! Well anyways. As it stands we have a few people willing to review and proofread. Now we need some good technical writers.... so far there is special invitation going out to Dave Bechtel to join the efforts!!
Need some input into the polls from the readers!!!
Source Forge Has Accepted :)
I am proud to announce that we now have a sourceforge web page :)
http://sourceforge.net/projects/knoppix-doc/
Hope to have the beginnings of a users guide up soon!
Very special thanks goes to:
Tigren: For assembling our first Index page found at:
http://knoppix-doc.sourceforge.net
Eadz: for continued support and lending a patient ear
All others whom I fail to mention. And all others who have posted thank you.
Please post anything you would like to say about this project here on this post. As this is the easiest way to stay in touch! :)
Feel free to post bugs about the sourceforge page and the soon to come wiki page.