Hi JohnnyH,
thank you very much, it works! Works perfectly!
The reason why id did not before is that I was too impressed by that apt-get update error and that I always executed the commands in the wrong order. That is because I've read some place that even if grip is installed before the lame codec, it should automatically be familiar with the directory lame is in and thus work fine, even if the codec should be post-installed:
(root)Well, that was the worng order.Code:apt-get update
apt-get install grip
apt-get install liblame0 lame
Now, for the first time, I tried:
(root)That worked fine :D Thank you very much!Code:apt-get update
apt-get install liblame0 lame
apt-get install grip
But if you thought that finally you'll have peace, I must disappoint you :shock:
Because in your sources.list, you also have a VLC-mirror. I was wondering which package to (apt-)get in order to run VLC? How could I find out on my own? And what is "libdvdcss"?
keenPenguin
