Kelmo, tried DosBox, it didn't work -=- my program fires up, and must be doing some kind of check, at the beginning, and locks up with a display of the 8x87 fpu and memory available - and freezes. Can't imagine why - the program is back in the 1987's - so checking for a DOS version, or something else, can't be an issue. I think it may be checking for something that is "known" in a DOS install.
I think I'm going to have to bite the bullet, cut my Linux partition down a few gig, and place a small Win98 partition on the drive, just to get this DOS program to run.
Either that, or do what Fingers99 suggested, first try the two suggested DOS emulators, and then, God forbid, have to scrub the whole Nueral Net program, and export the data (somehow), and find something else.
Oh well, Thanks for all the help...
Cuddles
