-
?why?
i try to help where i can, that is a common "typo" (do it myself on occasion).
if we all try to help where we can, and not expecting any thanks or rewards... try not to be patronizing or bullies, some more people might enjoy linux in the near future.
we just have to remember being humble and patient...
not all know everything, i certainly do not, but how i wish i did.
i have just 4 years of linux, so i am still new to it (in my eyes).
-
I was thanking you for your correction, as I made a boo-boo and you stepped in to put things right. A little credit couldn't hurt, especially if it's deserved and due. I wasn't being sarcastic or anything like that, just glad you helped. Sure, I made a typo, and didn't see it, I wasn't expecting any thanks, I just wanted to make sure that I helped the op get the job done so he can enjoy linux and help spread the word. I don't know everything either, and I've started linux back in mid-january/early feb. I wound up scouring the net for any tips I could get my hands on and implementing them, so if someone else came along and wanted to do the same, at least I would be able to help in that regard, as long as I've done it before.