Moving to Linux: Kiss the blue screen of death goodbye.
Just stopped by as I was looking for books on Knoppix 3.6. I had an older copy someone gave me but I now have a copy of 3.6 and was thinking about finding out more about how it could work for me. Well just to get it out of the way YES I'M DUMB AS A ROCK when it comes to Linux.
I ran across the book Moving To Linux this past weekend and to date it is the best I have found at helping people like me understand Linux and how to use Knoppix. I'm trying to move away from Windows but it's not like flipping a light switch. Good books help so if you know of one tell others or if you know of a site share it. Would it be so hard to give just a little after all it's free.
By the way we all have a life. Mine is to go to work every day and give 110% so that me and my son have a roof over our heads and are not cold or hot and are dry if it rains. To a lot of people this is not much of a life but when was the last time your child came to you and ask if it would be ok if they grew up just like you?
So yes you have a life but are you living it Right.