Re: It is already available
Quote:
Originally Posted by zentu
On PHLAK available at
http://www.phlak.org/ Just boot with the desktop=sneaky option. It has been there for around 4 months I want to say, but I can't say a time for certain
Well, I can't found the address? or is knopiixdotted?
Re: It is already available
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcaycedo
Quote:
Originally Posted by zentu
On PHLAK available at
http://www.phlak.org/ Just boot with the desktop=sneaky option. It has been there for around 4 months I want to say, but I can't say a time for certain
Well, I can't found the address? or is knopiixdotted?
UMM... that is really agravating, the site seems to be down, I will have to see if I can contact the admins to see what is up, but I don't think that I have the addy anymore (I wrote it down to give them a thanks, but never got around to it. *so if you are reading Thanks.* Then I had to reinstall my system.) They sometimes go down when they are doing huge updates, like getting out a new version w/ new screenshots or the like, but I don't know.