Klaus is a liar, he did it and it's not cool!
Klaus said, that it will be ready in few days.. now - few weeks.. what's next? Few months????!!!
Klaus, I suggest you keep your promises. Micro$oft cheat all the time, so I've expected something different from YOU!!!
If I kill somebody, I'll be a killer. So, I think Klaus is a liar. Let him prove I'm wrong! Klaus, put tha thing on da servers!!!
No. For two weeks should be ready Knoppix 4.0 allready!!!
Two weeks is enough time to build Knoppix 4.0, I think. 8)
Sorry, I'm a bit angry. Forgive me.
Re: No. For two weeks should be ready Knoppix 4.0 allready!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by gromeo
Two weeks is enough time to build Knoppix 4.0, I think. 8)
Sorry, I'm a bit angry. Forgive me.
Whoa there bud!! Angry? What in the world for?? Because someone is a tiny bit late in GIVING you a completely free technical product?? Ugh!
I'm still looking for somewhere to donate to the knoppix crew. I was told I should support Knoppix by supporting Debian. Gotta tell you tho - I'm not nearly as impressed with Debian developers as I am with the Knoppix crew. These people deserve all the support we can put together......
rw
Re: No. For two weeks should be ready Knoppix 4.0 allready!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by rickwinters
I'm still looking for somewhere to donate to the knoppix crew. I was told I should support Knoppix by supporting Debian. Gotta tell you tho - I'm not nearly as impressed with Debian developers as I am with the Knoppix crew. These people deserve all the support we can put together......
rw
Exactly!!!! Knoppix is the greatest, every release is more polished than the previous. That's why there are about 40 different flavors of Knoppix out there waiting for the next release, so they can release their new versions :-)
Knoppix needs a Pay-Pal donate button on the site!! I'd Give, I'm sure many others would also.
Robert
Re: No. For two weeks should be ready Knoppix 4.0 allready!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by MongooseNX
Knoppix needs a Pay-Pal donate button on the site!! I'd Give, I'm sure many others would also.
Robert
Same here. Fabian, could you propose this off-line to Klaus ?
Or maybe someone else here who is already subscribed to debian-knoppix ? (OK, I admit,I'm lazy)
Re: No. For two weeks should be ready Knoppix 4.0 allready!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by gromeo
Sorry, I'm a bit angry. Forgive me.
You definitively must have meant "frustrated". Don't worry, a lot of us feel frustrated (some more, some less). Just keep it cool and civil.
Re: No. For two weeks should be ready Knoppix 4.0 allready!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by rickwinters
I'm still looking for somewhere to donate to the knoppix crew. I was told I should support Knoppix by supporting Debian. Gotta tell you tho - I'm not nearly as impressed with Debian developers as I am with the Knoppix crew. These people deserve all the support we can put together......
rw
You do know the a good majority of the packages on the CD and almost all of the bandwidth after install comes from Debian right??