Yes, now that your thread has been thoroughly hijacked, largely as a result of my own actions, I'm afraid, I should get back to your original point and tell you that the lake deal is very cool. I found a stock photo of Yosemite - can't remember where I found it - came with some software, but it happens to have a brook in the foreground, so I have this lake rippling out at the foot of El Capitan. Pretty cool for just a few minutes work.
One thing I did work with for a while is the link that appears when you click it. At first, it would just open in my browser, but without any navigation buttons, so I was just kind of stuck there. Then I tried the loopback you suggested, but it required two clicks - the first would freeze it, then the second would reload. Next, I tried creating my own html image from a photo, and inserting it as the link, but it didn't work that way. I've already overcome a number of obstacles on my own. Several times I was tempted to e-mail you for help, but I figured it out in most cases.
thanks
jd
