New to the site, but had to post my screenshot, knoppix on a hs40 blade at work with 2 processors with my persistant home. was in the lab
http://home.comcast.net/~owen.g03/ogdesktop5.jpg
Printable View
New to the site, but had to post my screenshot, knoppix on a hs40 blade at work with 2 processors with my persistant home. was in the lab
http://home.comcast.net/~owen.g03/ogdesktop5.jpg
http://www.bartelme.at/material/wallpaper/bc6.pngQuote:
Originally Posted by cannonfodder
Thanks, it's from http://www.bartelme.at/showroom_detail.asp?detail=39
Greetings,
probono
man, some of those are just excilent... wow... holly cow...(moo)...
good!
Hi guys. I wonder what kind of programs you guys are using to display the processor, ram and temperature. I used Gkrellm. Any good recommendations?
http://www.flashkit.com/board/attach...postid=3167950 hopefully you guys can seee this picture... please tell me if you cant...
we can see the pic if we cut and paste the url into webbrowser but wouldnt it be easier if you put it as a link or actually posted image?
http://www.geocities.com/chid_of_cur...inuximage2.png
^^My first ever knoppix screenshot, I have not done anything fancy, just changed the colours of a few things :)
http://pure.hollosite.com/screenshot.jpg
http://pure.hollosite.com/screenshot2.jpg
not as great as some others on here but i like it
its kanotix not knoppix as well.
nice screenshots keep them coming.
Hackers School