Re: Look and ye shall find!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ckamin
Thank you very much v(-^^-)v I'll try to download it. :D
Re: Look and ye shall find!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ckamin
Are there any regular CD-ROM ISO's available for 4.0 yet? I'm trying to revive a crashed XP system and only have access to a CD burner at this time.
Thanks!
(Note -- pardon the duplicate from the DVD forum. Wasn't sure where the best place to post was!)
minirt_ntfs.gz for ntfs Knoppix 4.0 HD boot with grldr/grub
Hello,
I just posted the new minirt_ntfs.gz required to boot Knoppix 4.0
from the ISO DVD being in a NTFS (XP) partition of the HD using grldr (grub).
http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtop...1796&start=240
http://www.knoppix.net/wiki/Win_Partition
Please send me some feedback.
Cheers,
Gilles
I have remastered Knoppix 4.0 on CD
Hello
I have remastered Knoppix 4.0 on CD
But it contain my some special changes
More about and script for remasering and iso image is here
Re: minirt_ntfs.gz for ntfs Knoppix 4.0 HD boot with grldr/g
Quote:
Originally Posted by ruymbeke
Hi Gilles,
is unionfs working reliably in Knoppix 4.0? i.e. with a cheat such as "unionrw" or by mounting a unionfs image file, is one able to update/upgrade/install .debs?
Thanks in advance?
Tom