No luck so far guys with gedit... so I am using vim, my swiss army text editor ;)
thanks for all your replies
12-07-2015, 02:40 PM
utu
Quote:
Originally Posted by philo
There is no longer a spell checker here?
With gedit, use the pull-down menu and select Tools to spell-check highlighted text.
12-07-2015, 02:53 PM
philo
Quote:
Originally Posted by utu
With gedit, use the pull-down menu and select Tools to spell-check highlighted text.
Thanks. But i was referring to the box "Quick Reply" in this forum.
Thought there was a spell checker built-in here. As an alternative, I now acttivate the spell checker of the browser. Remember the "fies" incident recently and the ire of the moderator...
12-07-2015, 04:41 PM
utu
Quote:
Originally Posted by philo
Remember the "fies" incident recently and the ire of the moderator...
Werner may use a DE Knoppix, and it may have different names for things than the EN version.
I see quick reply is underlining most but not all words as I type..