Nero 5.5.5.9 worked fine for me, too.Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry Kuhman
Printable View
Nero 5.5.5.9 worked fine for me, too.Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry Kuhman
I had the same problem with the newest nero version until I downgraded to version 5.5.10 :idea:
Well... Checksum checks out a-ok. As I said before Nero worked for all the other Knoppix verisons before 3.3. I tried Nero 5.5 and 6, from two seperate machines and different media, no luck. Sent the ISO via cross-over cable to a buddy of mine running Roxio, he was able to burn it ok. So... there is somehitng Nero does not like about it.
I had the same problem with nero 5.5.10.50 complaining about "not enough space to burn this compilation".
I checked ahead's web site, and found they had an overburning patch for this version of nero, and now after applying the patch, I'm burning the ISO as we speak!
Here is the url.
http://www.nero.com/us/631998579711357.html
Hope this helps everybody :D
Damn I wish I had checked back here sooner. I thought I was losing my little mind. :roll:Quote:
Originally Posted by supz
Quote:
Originally Posted by supz
Thank you!
I applied this patch to Nero Express 5.5.10.50
On the first try, it no longer said my media didn't have enough room, but burned a coaster.
On the second try, I overburned to 82 mins, and all went well.
I can't download it, tried yesterday and now today. No luck :cry:Quote:
Originally Posted by supz
If your problems are with Nero 6 patch then I had same . Got round it by connecting directly to the ftp site and then copy the relevant file across.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dick
thanks. I tried that yesterday, but I couldn't connect to the ftp6 site yesterday. Now I got there :D
I hope that this time knoppix is better than last time. In my home pc when I power off it, at the next boot it crash when appear KDE logo..
Mr. Knopper answer me that I have hd or ram problem... but my slackware 9 run very good (my pc is on from 7 day without an error:) on the same pc...
I have this problem in all the Linux distro debian-based (but debian rox!) excluding Libranet (spanish). I hope so much that this time it's the right time! I want a Debian-based! :PPP