I've got it now and the md5 checks are good.
I'll keep seeding @25kBps until the EN DVD iso is available.
Printable View
I've got it now and the md5 checks are good.
I'll keep seeding @25kBps until the EN DVD iso is available.
I got the 8 ISOs. I'm about to put them together.
What should the final md5 be?Code:copy /b KNOPPIX_V4.0-2005-06-08-LINUXTAG2005-DVD-DE-01.iso+KNOPPIX_V4.0-2005-06-08-LINUXTAG2005-DVD-DE-02.iso+KNOPPIX_V4.0-2005-06-08-LINUXTAG2005-DVD-DE-03.iso+KNOPPIX_V4.0-2005-06-08-LINUXTAG2005-DVD-DE-04.iso+KNOPPIX_V4.0-2005-06-08-LINUXTAG2005-DVD-DE-05.iso+KNOPPIX_V4.0-2005-06-08-LINUXTAG2005-DVD-DE-06.iso+KNOPPIX_V4.0-2005-06-08-LINUXTAG2005-DVD-DE-07.iso+KNOPPIX_V4.0-2005-06-08-LINUXTAG2005-DVD-DE-08.iso /b KNOPPIX_V4.0-2005-06-08-LINUXTAG2005-DVD-DE.iso
-----------------------------------------------
EDIT:
found it. ThanksQuote:
Originally Posted by swazi
Gilles: Your Windows PMI worked fine for me.Quote:
Originally Posted by ruymbeke
I'm running knoppix 4.0 as I type this. Man, I'll have fun with ALL this packages. Later
HP Pavillion 7966: P4 1.7Ghz : 765RAM: 765Swap
Hello with all and sorry for my bad English. I downloaded the 8 Iso files, but how to make to burn them on a DVD. thank you and good week end.Quote:
Originally Posted by litdie
I think it is like that.Quote:
Originally Posted by Markus
The files are in a windows system. This solution is for linux, isn't it?Quote:
Originally Posted by sas-seb
No. The command is for windows.Quote:
The files are in a windows system. This solution is for linux, isn't it?
I posted it two posts above yours:Quote:
Originally Posted by jcdc
That's the actual command I used. You may copy from here and paste it in your cmd window (if you use the same mirror I used).Quote:
Originally Posted by OP4Latino
If you need help how to burn the big ISO, you need to do a search in this forum under "burn iso"
http://www.knoppix.net/forum/search.php
Thanks you at all.
Thank you with all, I have succeeds in joining my files correctly and to have the good MD5. I will be able to install it. Thank you very much.
I've started a new thread on the subject, but for the benefit of those monitoring this thread and expecting an e-mail update, the official EN DVD is now released on BitTorrent and can be found at the official tracker..