nope cant see itQuote:
Originally Posted by Durand Hicks
Printable View
nope cant see itQuote:
Originally Posted by Durand Hicks
http://img132.echo.cx/img132/6888/snapshot15nu.jpg please workQuote:
Come on show your desktops
this is just simple... just loaded it, but its a guide on telling you what is going to happen...
going to change background to a picture of Kosh from B5, <--going to make it too... :D:D using all sorts of stuff... but its going to be simple...
and from that background is comming all the theams and stuff... task bar, i am trying to get to be the same colours as Kosh's ship and armor, have partly see through windows, etc... as you kinda figured out i am setting this theam off Kosh, and Kosh is cool :wink:
oh, add to add some kosh icons..
That's mine :lol:
http://img132.echo.cx/img132/6687/snapshot10um.th.png
6 partions!! wow....
i like it, simple yet fun...
Here's the latest version of my on-going project to "gnomify" KDE. Ok, it's not Knoppix, it's a HD install of Kanotix 2005-1. I'd like to find better icons for the K-menu and Kanotix-menu... any suggestions?
http://www.gobigkahuna.com/pictures/gobigkahuna.jpg
no chris, my partions are only 3 but I think that knoppix consider 2nd and 3th after cds and floppy, so:Quote:
Originally Posted by chris-harry
1 hda1
2 floppy
3 cdrom
4 cdrom1
5 hda5
6 hda6
this is my kde environment (kde 3.4 with voice recognition :wink: )
it has an apple theme with karamba.
http://img286.echo.cx/img286/2153/snapshot28jf.th.png
you probably did this but did you take a look at www.kde-look.org or www.kde-apps.org ?Quote:
Originally Posted by bigkahuna
Spandit,
I checked both KDE-Look and Gnome-Look and actually found a more complete set of icons on the Gnome site. I actually installed Gnome on my system as well, but it's a bit flakey so I decided I'd try to see how close I could make KDE look like Gnome. So far I'm pretty happy with the results.
Your screen is -very nice- BTW. How in the world were you able to get that text in the top menu bar? That's something I'd really like to do.
Thanks!