700 meg is good so 4.5 gig is better
Some people don’t have a dvd burner or rom. I understand. A cd distribution would be perfect for those people. However, in addition to the cd version, I would like to see a big bloated 4.5 gig dvd UberKnoppix. I want to learn KDE, Gnome, Fluxbox, Blackbox, windowmaker, and any others that will fit.
I would like to try Open Office, K Office, Abiword, and even Ted
Browsers? All of them. Games? There are not nearly enough on the cd. Open GL Xscreensavers you bet. Kmail, Evolution and 12 other email programs. Tools for installing, Tools for remastering. Well you get the Idea. I got my hands on a dvd version of cebit. It was nice. A little buggy but nice. Would it work if it were 4.5 gig I don’t know. But if it did it would be a useful and fun disk!
Whatever you decide I'm sure it will be great