its just one of the options in the kde control center. check your pm :wink:Quote:
Originally Posted by bigkahuna
Printable View
its just one of the options in the kde control center. check your pm :wink:Quote:
Originally Posted by bigkahuna
OOh, i see.... :DQuote:
Originally Posted by maxIT
ok, ok... mine is finally comming along... i made the background, and changed a few things around... i still have a long way to go.. and if anyone has any advice, i am all ears... even though techniqually bananas dont have ears, unless they genetically modify themselfs to have ears, in which case they are genetically modified bananas, and are not evil enought because they have been genetically modified and thats a dissadvantage to me source of informations... because they are genetically modified... and talk a whole heap of...
http://img158.echo.cx/img158/833/mybackground9an.jpg
can anyone see kosh...
this background is actually done in 3D, even thought the picture of kosh is in 2D... its a pitty i cant seem to get grey fog... i wanted a grey fog effect, but it just didnt want to work, which is a big pitty... aww well, still working on it... i did it in 3D because of the text, and to hide the mistakes on Kosh...
what a great way of hiding mistakes, hid the whole entire picture... (joke)
well... next is to edit the bar, and make it look like kosh's encountor suit... and stuff like that.... it will happen people, it will... :D:D
if you can see or not, i also did the picture in 3D because i wanted Kosh to stand forward, and look not quiet 3D, i did achieve this effect (if you look really carefully), that he does kinda look not quiet 2D, but like he is sorta standing on the background... i was then going to add a rough shadow behind him, but that will come in time... it will... trust me...
I dunno if it's just me but I can't see the right hand side of "kosh" I see more like kos|, its like the right hand side of your screenshot got cut off.
I will take a screenshot soon but the NUMBER ONE thing that annoys me about KDE is the way that text in the taskbar buttons fades away near the edge of the button. Does anyone have a fix for this?
**UPDATE**
he he, this are mistakes about us nwbies :?Quote:
Originally Posted by maxIT
I have made other repartitions and noticed maybe the right explanation to this kind of naming.
Assuming that every HardDisk can have a max of 4 primary partinos, linux name these from 1 to 4 wheter extendeds/logicals are named starting by 5. In my case hda1 is primary, hda5 extended, hda6 logical. :D
I made a new desktop based on the anime series Tenjou Tenge
WM Fluxbox, idesk for icons, Aterm transparency & start fluxbox in that console
http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/5...shot4wl.th.jpg
After almost a year with this system, I made a desktop more simple and nice looking.
WM Fluxbox, idesk for icons, torsmo with a config KISS
http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/1...ktop4rs.th.png
Wow..How you can work msn with WINE?
I try 7.0 Beta, but I cannot to able connect
http://furiu.zapto.org/screenshot.jpg
^^ that's my dual head as user
http://furiu.zapto.org/avatarshot.png
^^ and that's the avatar X session, being all cool and green.
It's MSN 6.2 with crossover office 5.0Quote:
Originally Posted by Frunktz