We was under heavy attack :-) (too many simultaneous connection)Quote:
Originally Posted by agent_smith
BTW: currently no require user/pass for download until the server's responsiveness is fine
Printable View
We was under heavy attack :-) (too many simultaneous connection)Quote:
Originally Posted by agent_smith
BTW: currently no require user/pass for download until the server's responsiveness is fine
As the owner of that site wrote (in Hungarian): Web server reached its max_client limit, so he password-protected that dir. Ask for a pass at hup dot hu. Mail user trey. (U can put the mail address up, yeah? Split for the sake of email-gathering robots.) Requests will be served in chronological order according to the actual load.Quote:
Originally Posted by agent_smith
I have a little problem... I just downloaded the Knoppix 3.4 and I usually test it in VmWare. But it seems to get stuck right after I hit enter at Boot:.
Anyone can help me? I am using VmWare 4.5.1 Buld 7568.
Thanks for any help.
It doesn't work :cry:
I also tried knoppix noscsi but nothing... I just burned it and still doesn't work.
Help...
Since there are still few mirrors with 3.4 and BitTorrent seems to have died here are two good mirrors:
ftp://ftp.quicknet.nl/pub/Linux/ftp.knoppix.org/
http://dsbl.zonnet.nl/KNOPPIX_V3.4-2004-05-04-EN/
There is a torrent working here.
http://www.tlm-project.org/torrents/knoppix/3.4/
http://paducktions.net/filemgmt/singlefile.php?lid=27 is still up :D
---
Gerhard "Miserable Failure" Duesten
I had that one thing with the 2.6 kernel, but it doesnt happen when i boot from my hd. So far so good, only wish syphleed was preinstalled.
I've found some bugs in Knoppix 3.4 20040503
1. I have to boot with "noscsi" parameter under my old notebook (celeorn w/ Intel 440 chipset) and another desktop PC (P-III w/ Intel 815 chipset)
2. the same "time zone bug" in the C'T edition as well as knoppix 3.3 2003-02-09 is back again.
3. the XHTML editior display germany on the english edition
but there's also good news, the new Knoppix 3.4 now can detect my Buffalo LPC3-TX-CB PCMCIA lancard (which didn't work with the C'T edition before)
* how do I report a bug ? I didn't have any bugzilla account............ :roll:
http://www.knoppix.net/docs/index.php/Bugs/3.4Quote:
Originally Posted by charlesfan
I did add your bugs to there and did respond ...
I think the Wiki is nicer for doin with Bugs I found bugzilla was an overkill and made more work, than it solved ...
cu
Fabian