And donīt forget to post your username and open some slots :)
Printable View
And donīt forget to post your username and open some slots :)
Let's do it this way special 4 you guys :-)
ftp: bbbweb.mine.nu
port : 2025
user : knoppix
password : knoppix
I Hope that it would work better for you.
/Hans
Hello DiSNEY,
Thanx for wanting to help me out...
Apperently there really is some sort of problem from [BBB] to the Netherlands, this FTP still doesn't rise above the 10kb/s...
Again thanx for trying, but (for me) it'll be waiting for the official release I guess...
Have you tested softwares like Downloadaccelerator or StarDownloader to increse the speed to my server?Quote:
Originally Posted by MichielioZ
I Know that BBB has problems with thier supplyer of bandwidth to NL and US when it comes to UPLOAD from BBB to NL or US.
They are aware of the problem and they saying they are working on it.
/Hans
I have just downloaded a copy of Knoppix 3.2 from http://bbbweb.mine.nu/knoppix.htm.
I have made no testing, but sat up an BitTorrent (use client from ttp://bitconjurer.org/BitTorrent/) mirror on http://www.boegenielsen.dk/knoppix
thx man im using bittorrent now. 8) ill let you all know how i do. im gettin 25kb/s right now. i usually dl at 350kb/s. so more of u NEED to join it!!! :twisted:
thanx tboege, for the links, this works for me...
for now only at 35kb/s, but I guess this will rise as I got more upload.
How does bittorrent works?Quote:
Originally Posted by Joker
how do i host it?
/Hans
I'm receiving at 34 - 70 kbps. Woohoo! I'm giddy with anticipation!
well im only gettin 15kb/s right now im uploading 32kb/s soooo.....
it will get the job done. but if u can tweak it any i would b greatful. :roll:
but im in phoenix az usa i dont know where u are. im sure my location is playin a factor.