Downloaded "KNOPPIX_V3.3-2004-02-16-DE.iso"
Used \KNOPPIX\mkfloppy to create bootable floppy, since when attempting to boot from cd nothing happens. The cd read light comes on then just skips to "Windows Professional" as that loads up.
Anyway... this is probably such a simple question and do apologise.
I used "ISOBUSTER" to open the above iso, once open I have several options...
I have a "KNOPPIX" icon with red iso beside it then another "KNOPPIX" icon with black "RR" icon then a "Bootable CD" icon with a floppy disk next to it and finally a KNOPPIX icon with a blue rectangle with ">>>" on it.
Anyway, all of the above seem to be the exact same, except from "Bootable CD".
Anyway, I open the iso option and copied all files to a new folder then burned those to a cd.
My floppy disk boots up ok and says "Boot:" i press enter, it copies two files... then the screen goes blank, the floppy read light stays on and the cd is not getting accessed at all.
Please advies... are you supposed to burn the .iso to the cd and the knoppix floppy can use that instead?
Quite confusing.
Thanks in advance
PS do not want to install to harddisk,just want to keep my windows safe and play around with knoppix
