need help downloading 4.02 dvd
Howdy:
Tried unsuccessfully to download the dvd using the following rsync command:
rsync -avv --progress rsync://ftp.gwdg.de/pub/linux/knoppix/dvd/KNOPPIX_V4.0.2DVD-2005-09-23-EN.iso .
After running for a couple of days the program terminated with the following error:
rsync: connection unexpectedly closed (3109800730 bytes received so far) [receiver]
rsync error: error in rsync protocol data stream (code 12) at io.c(359)
rsync: connection unexpectedly closed (82 bytes received so far) [generator]
rsync error: error in rsync protocol data stream (code 12) at io.c(359)
Then I tried again with the following rsync command:
rsync -avv --partial --progress rsync://ftp.gwdg.de/pub/linux/knoppix/dvd/KNOPPIX_V4.0.2DVD-2005-09-23-EN.iso .
Once again after a couple of days the job crashed with the following error:
rsync: connection unexpectedly closed (2686452034 bytes received so far) [receiver]
rsync error: error in rsync protocol data stream (code 12) at io.c(359)
rsync: connection unexpectedly closed (82 bytes received so far) [generator]
rsync error: error in rsync protocol data stream (code 12) at io.c(359)
But this time I have a partial file, between 2 and 3 gigabytes. I would like to crank up another rsync command and have it pick up the download where it left off and complete the job. Could someone please tell me how
to do this?
Thanks