download DVD iso file question
Hi
After downloading the CD iso file, burning to CD, trying out Knoppix and liking it very much, I'm trying to download and run the DVD iso file from various sites. It downloads as a 47.5MB file, but I'm trying to download the 4GB file. Sorry for the dumb question, but I'm new to the Linux world. :oops:
How can I download the full 4GB DVD iso file? Thanks.
Re: download DVD iso file question
Quote:
Originally Posted by Merv02
It downloads as a 47.5MB file.
The iso is too large to fit on a FAT partition.
Quote:
Originally Posted by btjiii
I have been trying to download the iso from various sites and it fails everytime. I think something is wrong with the iso.
See the above. And it may also be your choice of downloading tools, some tools also have the 4 gig limit problem. Use a current copy of BitTorrent as recommended.