Newb: Lost my KDE toolbar
I have manged to (re)install Linux! Hooray :D
This after trying six other distros which wouldn't recognise my SATA drive or previous partitions.
However, my original /home partition is still intact and I can mount it but want it to be my permanent /home .. howto?
Note: for some reason the KDE help menu can't find any of the sub menus.
Sorry, bit off topic. 1st then; my KDE lower toolbar is missing. I thought I'd just set it to only pop-up when mouse over but it doesn't show at all :(
Re: Newb: Lost my KDE toolbar
Quote:
Originally Posted by fopetesl
I have manged to (re)install Linux!
:cry: Do you mean you installed Knoppix? You say Linux but don't say what distro, so one suspects that you didn't heed the warnings and went ahead and installed the Live CD. If so I'll move this to the forum where the people who think installing Knoppix is a good idea hang out.