My internet issues are back...
I am once again having internet connectivity issues. If I open Konqueror and try to go to the Knoppix website I get this message:
An error occurred while loading http://www.knopper.net/knoppix/:
Unknown host www.knopper.net
Net card config brings up these results:
eth1 Link encap:Ethernet HWaddr 00:16:D3:A8:91:DF
inet addr:128.119.27.174 Bcast:128.119.27.255 Mask:255.255.254.0
inet6 addr: fe80::216:d3ff:fea8:91df/64 Scope:Link
UP BROADCAST RUNNING MULTICAST MTU:1500 Metric:1
RX packets:1746 errors:0 dropped:0 overruns:0 frame:0
TX packets:43 errors:0 dropped:0 overruns:0 carrier:0
collisions:0 txqueuelen:1000
RX bytes:155538 (151.8 KiB) TX bytes:3632 (3.5 KiB)
Interrupt:16
lo Link encap:Local Loopback
inet addr:127.0.0.1 Mask:255.0.0.0
inet6 addr: ::1/128 Scope:Host
UP LOOPBACK RUNNING MTU:16436 Metric:1
RX packets:16 errors:0 dropped:0 overruns:0 frame:0
TX packets:16 errors:0 dropped:0 overruns:0 carrier:0
collisions:0 txqueuelen:0
RX bytes:800 (800.0 b) TX bytes:800 (800.0 b)
Does this provide any insight? What should I be looking for when I run netcardconfig?
Re: My internet issues are back...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cambo105
I'm not sure why that final colon is in the top url, it shouldn't be and I get an error with it there also (but a different error than yours). I can get to http://www.knopper.net/knoppix/ or just www.knopper.net though.