I need help networking my 2 computers
Hello....I have a Gateway 900Mhz laptop running KNOPPIX 3.4 And also my DESKTOP computer, also running KNOPPIX 3.4 I would like to be able to network these 2 computers together to make it easier to transfer files between them. They are both hooked up to cat5 cable going to a Linksys router, which is connected to my cable modem. The router has 4 ports. I want to be able to use the router to network them. I have NO CLUE where to even begin doing this! I tried searching for info on the SAMBA program, but its still GREEK to me! Is it possible to get step by step instructions on how to set up my desktop as the SERVER and the laptop as the CLIENT? Is it possible to access data from them both in both directions????Any help would be appreciated!!! Thanks....bob58 :D
Re: the saga continues.....
Quote:
Originally Posted by bob58
....I still am not sure of the individual IP's of the desktop and laptop.....So I dont know how to ping the laptop from desktop and vice versa......I hope all this can help...thank you for all your help so far.....bob
Pinging the router looks good. If you can also ping it from the other computer then your next step should be on the desktop (192.168.1.100) ping 192.168.1.102. The do the same in reverse, from the other computer ping 192.168.1.100.
If this works you have a network, the next problem is getting applications working.
If it doesn't work, I can only see 2 potential problems, either:
1) There is a firewall running on each computer blocking incoming pings (but letting outbound traffic pass fine). I don't believe this is the Knoppix default configuration. However, to be safe, if you are having this problem and you have installed Knoppix to the hard disk, try booting one of the computers from CD and ping that computer (ping from the other one) and see if you get a response back then.
2) If you can't ping a Knoppix system when booted from CD, but you can ping the router, then the only thing I can guess is that the router is very confused and is not routing traffic out to the right port. I actually just saw another user who had this problem; resetting his router resolved the issue (be sure to record and set-up information you need for the router before you do this).