Great recovery almost done. Need help with one last step.
This Linux stuff is great! I use the bootable cd to save almost all of my files after a hard disk crash on my laptop and following a "nothing we can do" answer from the mfg support line. The only files not yet recovered are my Outlook Expreee messages and addresses. Can somewone tell me where they are in Windows and how to save/restore them once I install my new hard drive. Once again; LINUX IS GREAT!!! I think I'll switch over once I get everything going again. Thanks in advance for any help you can give.
JF
Re: Great recovery almost done. Need help with one last ste
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnfila
This Linux stuff is great! I use the bootable cd to save almost all of my files after a hard disk crash on my laptop and following a "nothing we can do" answer from the mfg support line. The only files not yet recovered are my Outlook Expreee messages and addresses. Can somewone tell me where they are in Windows and how to save/restore them once I install my new hard drive. Once again; LINUX IS GREAT!!! I think I'll switch over once I get everything going again. Thanks in advance for any help you can give.
JF
problems with Outlook Express??? Try it... I would you like suggest you these programs...
Outlook Express crash Repair Outlook Express database Outlook Express crash Repair Outlook Express database