V3.2-2003-03-30 (small update)
- XFree86-4.3 support for some SiS-Cards
- ASUS WL-100 Wireless PCMCIA card added to config
- fix: duplicate mount attempt for swapfile on config/home partition
- fix: duplicate dhcp broadcast in knoppix-terminalserver client
- Re-added: audacity
- Added: download/install script for macromedia flash (contributed by Fabian Franz)
Mozilla: history and auto-complete not working
Mozilla: history and auto-complete not working since version 3.2, anyone with same problems?
:shock:
SMB via Konqueror does no longer work
since version from 28.03.03 SMB access via konqueror does no longer work, error message:
Prozess konnte nicht gestartet werden: Aufruf des Ein/Ausgabe-Moduls nicht möglich. klauncher meldet: Fehler beim Laden von "kio_smb"
regards
AEK
Where to get IBM's JDK/JVM/JRE
You can get IBM's one from http://www.ibm.com/java/
Network booting doesn't work ???
Hi,
I tried boot Knoppix 3.2 (both 2003-03-28-EN and then 2003-03-30-EN) and run Linux Terminal server. Then I tried to set up computers here in office which are connected to same hub to set up to boot rom network (I tried different methods) but wasn't working. Don't know why? PXE faq is not so usefull and I don't know how to track/debug it. Does somebody same experiences? Or did it for somebody worked? Can somebody try to summarize step-by-step guide .. Thanks, a lot.