Ok its wednesday! Who's got the torrent?
Anybody that can torrent the 4.0 CD version, I'd appreciate it.
Re: 4.0 CD not availible yet
Quote:
Originally Posted by dakota
That's right. Here in Karlsruhe at LinuxTag you can only have a pressed DVD for 5€. That's the iso with little more than 4 GB which is availible as torrent.
available at any other places than the links above, or what do you mean?
Re: 4.0 CD not availible yet
There's an iso on torrent already? Wow, that's fast :!: . I just searched about 40 minutes and didn't find the DVD iso, thanks for the links, they really help out.
Knoppix 4.0 DVD Screenshots
For those people interested in Knoppix 4.0 or those not willing to download a 4GB ISO but still want to see it, I put up some screenshots of Knoppix 4.0 on my site. There are three galleries: One for general Knoppix 4.0 menus & applications. One for the a HD Install (read http://www.knoppix.net/wiki/Hd_Install_HowTo before attempting). And one for after the HD install.
When will we get English version?
I've waited for long time!
Re: When will we get English version?
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterW
I've waited for long time!
?