Why should I use Knoppix?
Right, after running the live cd a couple of times, (i have Intel Integrated Graphics, Knoppix won't let me get the resolution any higher than 600x480 so it's a bit hard to see whats going on!), it does look good, if not a bit bewildering. Things that on Windows are just simple, such as connecting to the internet through my wireless network at home are very hard on Knoppix, and I still can't work out how to do it.
Basically the question is:
"What is better about Knoppix (and perhaps Linux in general?) than using Windows?"
Why would an average user, such as myself, want to use it?
Maybe if I can be convinced I will persevere with it!
Rich
Re: Why should I use Knoppix?
Quote:
Originally Posted by giant_toaster
Why would an average user, such as myself, want to use it?
Every 'average user' must find answer for himself. This is not the question 'to be or not to be' convinced.