morning/evenin all, old git very new to linux, just sayin ello and bars open...... :shock:
Printable View
morning/evenin all, old git very new to linux, just sayin ello and bars open...... :shock:
GOOD MORNING... I AM REALLY HAPPY SO I AM SHOUTING...
good day to you too. hope you all feel half as great as I do.
I just won 100Skr (roughly 11€), so my weekend is saved, eeeh, or not.
oh well, atleast I won something.
winning something is great fun...
Iv'e got a vague memory of the handle from some where ... no worries i suppose ...
yepedy :)
jm
i need money
I need a flying halibut.
who doesn't? Bill Gates, Ingvar Kamprad (founder of IKEA and worlds ritchest person) and few of their magnitude I gues.
MONEY?
Whats that :?: :?: :?: :?:
FLYING HALIBUT?
Not quite sure, but, doesnt that make catching them, a lot, hmmmm, harder ???
one could alwaysw use a harpoon, ms cuddles, a harpoon should be ok for distances upp to about 10 meters or so beyond.. hmm, perhaps shotgun or nets strung between trees...
or how about Care bears... they are very dangerous...
If I was "ever" concerned about anything, it wouldn't be about care bears...
It would be teletubies - cant imagine watching that without some mind altering medication, thats for sure.
or a bottle of vodka, half drunken by you... and your friend promises you something if you watch that show... SHE RIPPED ME OFF...
Code:hullow ........
hullow ...
hullooow
That is my very favourite tv show ... i could sit there for days watching. Like,,,, as cool as it gets, ah ... :)
jm