remove linux partitions and repair windows part.
I tried creating a dual boot, i had Xp already installed and i followed directions for installing Fedora Core 6 to make a dual boot. I don't know for sure, but I think i didnt partition the drive correctly, because when Fedora asks me to choose an OS to boot from, its the only option, and I know windows should be there. And i cant even get into Fedora because it asks me for a login and password. I remember needing to make a passwd but not login. so i have no clue. I made a boot Cd of knoppix cuz i keep seeing online that can be used to recover my Xp partition, and i hope restore it back to how it was before, so i can start over and still have all my stuff, and settings.
I dont know a thing about linux, and i dont even understand where the commands i see mentioned for fixing this should be run from. Please help, if you can. And be detailed about what i would need to do, and where to go to do it.
Thanks