Saving KDE Panel Configuration
Apologies if this has been posted/dealt with before. I did look around on the Wiki/google searching for quite a while before posting this. I'm using the same technique described at http://www.knoppix.net/wiki/Configuration_Howto to save my Knoppix configuration from within KDE. It's working on everything except the KDE panel, and it's only partially failing at that.
I have the latest Knoppix installed on my 8gb USB Flash Drive and I'm saving the configuration to a properly mounted HD. Like I said, it's saving all of my configs except for a few things on the panel. It will save the changes I make to the KDE menu, the application icons I add or remove from the bar, the clock settings, the icon sizes, and a bunch of miscellaneous preferences I've set on it. What it *won't* save is the changes I make with "Add Applet to Panel..." by right-clicking on the Panel. Specifically, I successfully add "Klipper" (copy & paste history), a "Run Command" text box, and "Storage Media" icons all arranged on the panel the way I want them. They work perfectly and stay put until I reboot, and then they simply disappear. Could someone tell me how I might change this? I can do it manually if I have to, as long as someone points me in the right direction.
Thanks.