Can someone else put the DVD on-line?
I am meteing a few debian/dynebolic gurus this summer for awhole week and I would like to a) show tham knoppix DVD version b) further customise it (as we will have DVD burner)
Could someone please put it on-line?
I'd definitely buy the DVD if I could get it!
All my compliments to this excellent pioneering distribution! I would have gone Linux Tag but I was already on my way to the Love Parade in Berlin when I found out about it. :mrgreen:
I got a DVD edition of Knoppix 3.1 which was just the CD iso burnt on to DVD. It was a popular inclusion on the cover of Linux Format magazine, and is included every now and again due to popular demand. It was most impressive due to the increased read speed of the DVD drive, but 4 Gigs of software would be incredible I think.
Not to mentiong the gaming potential, like the way gentoo have built on your inovations!
I think there is definitely a market for this disk, go on, put it on main release.
Barry.