buy a copy from QXL - ships to UK only
Lots of updates and bugfixes
It sure would be nice to know what these are ;)
problem re-mastering 1-20-03 Knoppix release.
i can't get this release to re-master
i have about 4.5gb for remastering and a 22gb swap
when i run the command extract_commpressed_fd KNOPPIX > /knx/master
it keeps saying not enough room now i have almost 5gb on the /knx/master and about the same on another drive same error has something changed?
regards
MR_EPOD@@hotmail.com
Re: Knoppix Release 1-20-03
Quote:
Originally Posted by LinuxIdiot
I just installed this to the HD twice, but when i go to login as su it gives me
knoppix@ttyp0[knoppix]$ su
Password:
su: Authentication failure
Sorry.
Any help? I am gonna try re-installing with a shorter r00t password.
EDIT -- I still get the error of Authentication failure with shorter easier password to type
I had this problem with Knoppix KDE but a shorter password worked for me.