New V3.3-2003-11-03 release
here's the ever so terse changelog:
* V3.3-2003-11-03 (3Sat release)
- New background picture
- The usual lot of updates
- OpenOffice 1.1 (english and german)
- KDE 3.1.4 (partly, some packages still missing)
- removed compressed changelogs for space reasons
- Known bugs: Some ISO8859-15 fonts do not work correctly in the KDE console
Moved to News - Stephen
Build 11/03 only in German?
Hi!
I can only see "DE" files on the download sites... is this normal? What about "EN"?
Thanks,
Gilles.
Re: New V3.3-2003-11-03 release
Quote:
Originally Posted by baldyeti
here's the ever so terse changelog:
* V3.3-2003-11-03 (3Sat release)
- New background picture
- The usual lot of updates
- OpenOffice 1.1 (english and german)
- KDE 3.1.4 (partly, some packages still missing)
- removed compressed changelogs for space reasons
- Known bugs: Some ISO8859-15 fonts do not work correctly in the KDE console
Moved to News - Stephen
and what about 2003-10-28 release?
anybody knows something more about 2003-10-28?
When will the third be out?
It always takes 1-2 patches to get the bugs out! That's too much bandwidth [and coasters] for 1 week lately!
Not being mean, just honest.
to upgrade or not to upgrade?
I'm currently running a 3.2 which i apt-get upgraded like hell (I upgraded with many packages of debian "sin" version)... :twisted:
My version is very stable at this time... but i'm allways looking for new features... so I wonder if I should upgrade...
Is there a command to upgrade trough the cd or the iso, or do I have to format my / partition (i set /home in another one 8) )
If it's possible to upgrade, I compiled a lot of apps, services, installed 3D games, ... is it safe to upgrade or do I risk compatibility problems?
last question... if anybody has a hint about mounting .bin .cue files... I'm really stuck with that one...
thanx