For the love of god can someone do this
hi,
I was wondering if anyone out there in knoppix land could add this to a customized cd and make it available for download
http://www.xpde.com/
for those of you too lazy to click on the link, its a windows XP gui for linux... makeing it look and feel like XP. I know very little about linux or programing. I could soooooooooooooo use this, and im certain there are about 50 million people other people on this planet could too.
I love knoppix, and this would really raise the bar if you could put this into someones pc and boot up right into something that looks like xp but is linux... just think of the mass exodus...
-Leg0z
p.s.
please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please........
Ill match your 50 CDROM's in Atlanta!!
Great idea...
Ill match your 50 CDROM's in Atlanta!!