This was my first Knoppix version and I still think it is a very stabile and very functional distro. I will always keep a copy of it around for rescue use and nostalga.
3 releases in 3 days! Klaus is busy. Changelog ( google translated )
* V3.1-2002-12-12 (update) - asc recompile + nose-fixed - jumpnbump start again from the menu possible (python script defectively) - French version taken up by index HTML with - xboard/gnuchess updates - improves error messages with the Windowmanager start - keyboard config repaired in the "expert" mode
This was my first Knoppix version and I still think it is a very stabile and very functional distro. I will always keep a copy of it around for rescue use and nostalga.

Dell ST6000NM0034 1HT27Z-150 NWCCG 6TB SAS 3.5 7.2K ENTERPRISE SERVER DRIVE
$68.99
Western Digital HUS726T4TAL5204 4TB 7.2K SAS 12Gb/s 3.5" 512e HDD NetApp X375A
$64.00
Toshiba 1TB 2.5" SATA HDD MQ01ABD100V 5400RPM 9.5mm Laptop Internal Hard Drive
$53.99
Seagate ST8000NM0075 Enterprise Capacity 3.5 HDD 8TB SAS Hard Drive 8TB EXOS
$184.99
HGST HUA723030ALA640 3TB SATA 7200 RPM 3.5 in Enterprise HDD | 0F14044 (100%)
$45.00
HGST HUS724040ALA640 4TB 7200 RPM SATA 3.5" Internal Desktop Drive 100% Health
$78.00
Hitachi / HGST Travelstar HTS541010B7E610 1TB 2.5" SATA III HDD
$29.99
HITACHI ULTRASTAR 2TB 7.2K 6G 3.5INCH SATA HDD HUS724020ALA640 | TESTED WIPED
$34.95
HDD 3.5" SATA Hard Drive with Windows 10/Win 11 64x Installed Legacy
$35.00
Seagate ST2000NM0055 2TB 7200RPM SATA 6Gb/s 3.5" HDD | Enterprise |
$69.00