Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Wireless Networks

  1. #1
    Junior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    19

    Wireless Networks

    Another thought...including the drivers for all mainstream WIRELESS CARDS would be great. Everything from Linksys, DLink, etc would be great. Just an idea to adopt this CD Based phenom in all industry.

  2. #2
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    1,353
    I understand that Klaus will be going back to the orinoco_cs driver in the next release. I've found it to work better on a lager number of wireless cards.

  3. #3
    Junior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    19

    in houston also!

    hey aay...do u go to any linux meetings in houston? I am looking to gain more insights into this Knoppix and Linux - customizing it etc...let me know of a good source in houston or if you available (online or whatever) thx!

  4. #4
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    1,353

    Re: in houston also!

    Quote Originally Posted by lindleyrl
    hey aay...do u go to any linux meetings in houston? I am looking to gain more insights into this Knoppix and Linux - customizing it etc...let me know of a good source in houston or if you available (online or whatever) thx!
    Well I've been to a few meetings of HLUG. They are a good group. I haven't made any meetings in a while because I just live too far away. If you hear of anything else let me know. I hang out in the IRC channel a lot and here a Knoppix.net. I still consider myself somewhat of a beginner in linux, but I'd be glad to share the resources I've found helpful.

Similar Threads

  1. Linux NTFS and Win 2000 Networks
    By mike engles in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-06-2005, 01:26 AM
  2. which wireless net is best
    By dutchbrown in forum Networking
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-25-2004, 03:40 PM
  3. No Wireless Extensions/No wireless card found?
    By sparticus in forum Laptops
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-23-2004, 12:55 AM
  4. No wireless extensions with Zonet USB wireless w/knoppix 3.4
    By dave52355 in forum Hardware & Booting
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-04-2004, 09:23 PM
  5. Wireless Help
    By Mels0n in forum Laptops
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-27-2004, 12:17 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Dell 6P85J 4TB ST4000NM0063 7.2k 6Gb/s 3.5” SAS SED Hard Drive with Tray picture

Dell 6P85J 4TB ST4000NM0063 7.2k 6Gb/s 3.5” SAS SED Hard Drive with Tray

$39.99



Western Digital HUS726T4TAL5204 4TB 7.2K SAS 12Gb/s 3.5

Western Digital HUS726T4TAL5204 4TB 7.2K SAS 12Gb/s 3.5" 512e HDD NetApp X375A

$64.00



(ST8000NM0045) SEAGATE ENTERPRISE 8TB 7200RPM 4Kn SATA 6Gb/s 3.5

(ST8000NM0045) SEAGATE ENTERPRISE 8TB 7200RPM 4Kn SATA 6Gb/s 3.5" HARD DRIVE

$199.99



DELL 2TB Enterprise HDD (7200RPM, 3.5

DELL 2TB Enterprise HDD (7200RPM, 3.5", SATA III, 128MB Cache) HUS722T2TALA600

$49.95



Seagate ST500DM009 BarraCuda 500 GB 3.5

Seagate ST500DM009 BarraCuda 500 GB 3.5" SATA III Desktop Hard Drive

$14.99



Western Digital WD Blue 1TB SATA 3.5in 7200RPM 64MB Internal HDD WD10EZEX picture

Western Digital WD Blue 1TB SATA 3.5in 7200RPM 64MB Internal HDD WD10EZEX

$14.99



HGST Ultrastar 7K4000 3TB 7200RPM SATA III 3.5

HGST Ultrastar 7K4000 3TB 7200RPM SATA III 3.5" Hard Drive HDD HUS724030ALA640

$39.99



HGST HUS724040ALA640 HDD 4TB SATA 6Gb/s 7.5K 3.5

HGST HUS724040ALA640 HDD 4TB SATA 6Gb/s 7.5K 3.5" 0F19459 512 b/s

$78.00



Seagate ST8000DM004 8TB 3.5

Seagate ST8000DM004 8TB 3.5" 6Gb/s 256MB SATA HDD P/N: 2CX188-300 Tested

$149.99



Seagate ST12000NM0127 12TB 256MB 7200RPM 3.5

Seagate ST12000NM0127 12TB 256MB 7200RPM 3.5" SATA 6.0Gb/s Enterprise Hard Drive

$318.99