I understand that Klaus will be going back to the orinoco_cs driver in the next release. I've found it to work better on a lager number of wireless cards.
Another thought...including the drivers for all mainstream WIRELESS CARDS would be great. Everything from Linksys, DLink, etc would be great. Just an idea to adopt this CD Based phenom in all industry.![]()
I understand that Klaus will be going back to the orinoco_cs driver in the next release. I've found it to work better on a lager number of wireless cards.
hey aay...do u go to any linux meetings in houston? I am looking to gain more insights into this Knoppix and Linux - customizing it etc...let me know of a good source in houston or if you available (online or whatever) thx!![]()
Well I've been to a few meetings of HLUG. They are a good group. I haven't made any meetings in a while because I just live too far away. If you hear of anything else let me know. I hang out in the IRC channel a lot and here a Knoppix.net. I still consider myself somewhat of a beginner in linux, but I'd be glad to share the resources I've found helpful.Originally Posted by lindleyrl

Lenovo ThinkPad E14 Gen 2 Laptop 14” HD Ryzen 5 16GB RAM 512GB SSD Win 11 Pro
$334.99
Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 3 15.6" 16GB, Thunder Black
$241.50
Lenovo ThinkPad E14 Gen 3 Laptop 14” FHD AMD Ryzen 5 16GB RAM 512GB SSD Win 11
$374.99
Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 3 15.6" 16GB, Thunder Black
$241.50
Lenovo Legion 5 Gaming 15.1" WQXGA OLED 165Hz Core i9-14900HX 16GB 1TB RTX 5070
$1469.00
Lenovo ThinkPad X13 Gen 1 i5-10310U 16GB 512GB SSD Touch Win 11 Pro Good
$222.99
Lenovo ThinkPad T14 Gen 1 14" AMD Ryzen 5 16GB 256GB SSD
$219.99
Lenovo - IdeaPad Slim 3i 15.3" 2K Touchscreen Laptop - Intel Core 7 350 2026 ...
$679.99
Lenovo ThinkPad T14 Gen 2 i5-1145G7 16GB 512GB SSD Touch Win 11 Pro Good
$261.99
Lenovo ThinkPad T14s Laptop 14” Laptop Core i5 8GB RAM 256GB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$249.99