-
Saving mozilla config to persistant hard drive
Hey all, I am using Knoppix 3.3 (yeah, I know - time to download and burn 3.4) and have a thumbdrive. I set up the thumbdrive as my persistant home directory, and boot with the "knoppix /home-scan" prompt. Seems to be working.
Anyway - I have a proxy server, and need to configure proxies under Mozilla each time I boot into Knoppix. Is there a way I can keep my Mozilla (and Konqueror) browser configurations in my home directory so I don't have to retype the proxy servers? I see my .mozilla under /mnt/sda1. Isn't that where my preferences are stored for Mozilla? Shouldn't that cover it?
Similar Threads
-
By satimis in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-29-2005, 12:34 PM
-
By JPsDad in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 5
Last Post: 02-20-2005, 11:25 AM
-
By tschloss in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-14-2005, 05:51 PM
-
By Jseegs in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 4
Last Post: 01-08-2005, 09:24 PM
-
By Eradicator in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-21-2004, 05:29 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Western Digital WD Red 4TB NAS Hard Drive WD40EFRX SATA 64MB 3.5" HDD
$145.00

Western Digital HUS726T4TAL5204 4TB 7.2K SAS 12Gb/s 3.5" 512e HDD NetApp X375A
$64.00

DELL 2TB Enterprise HDD (7200RPM, 3.5", SATA III, 128MB Cache) HUS722T2TALA600
$49.95

Western Digital 1TB 3.5" SATA III 7200RPM Desktop Hard Drive
$34.99

Dell ST6000NM0034 1HT27Z-150 NWCCG 6TB SAS 3.5 7.2K ENTERPRISE SERVER DRIVE
$68.99

HGST HUS724040ALA640 4TB 7200 RPM SATA 3.5" Internal Desktop Drive 100% Health
$78.00

HGST HUA723030ALA640 3TB SATA 7200 RPM 3.5 in Enterprise HDD | 0F14044 (100%)
$45.00

Seagate ST6000NM0115 6TB 256MB 7200RPM 3.5" SATA 6.0Gb/s Enterprise Hard Drive
$159.99

HDD 3.5" SATA Hard Drive with Windows 10/Win 11 64x Installed Legacy
$35.00

HUS726060ALA640 HGST Ultrastar 6TB SATA 6Gbps 7.2K 3.5" Hard Drive OF21860
$129.99