Well since you were very vague with your question it is hard to answer but I think that you are booting the knoppix cd and have not installed it - yes??
If so you can save your configuration to a floppy. Go read the docs.![]()
how can I save my settings to disk?? (network, etc)
how do I recall these settings??
Well since you were very vague with your question it is hard to answer but I think that you are booting the knoppix cd and have not installed it - yes??
If so you can save your configuration to a floppy. Go read the docs.![]()
what do I need to do in order to modify the .iso
inorder to boot up my preferences everytime?
Go back to "customizing KNOPPIX" and check out the "Persisten Home 0.4 Released" thread.

Dell EMC PowerEdge R740 8 Bay Server w/ 32GB RAM 2x GOLD 6132 2x 1600W PSU H730p
$499.88
8W81F Dell PowerEdge R840 24x SFF 4x Xeon Gold 6252 H730P 2x 1100W PSU
$1000.00
DELL POWEREDGE R340 Server | Xeon E-2126G 64GB RAM PERC H330 (Onboard)
$399.95
VMware vCenter Server 8 STANDARD Perpetual License Key VC-STD-C (Legacy Pack)
$1599.95
Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$484.99
Supermicro 2U GPU Server SYS-2029GP-TR 2x Xeon 6130 32C 6x PCIe 3.0 x16 Slots
$745.00
Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$308.00
Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores / 64gb / Raid / 2x 1Tb
$374.99
MICROSOFT WINDOWS SERVER 2025 RDS 50 CAL NEW Factory Sealed
$136.87
Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00