-
flaky WPC11
I think you have a bad card or, less likely, pcmcia socket. I have the identical setup (Inspiron 7000 with WPC11) which works with both 3.3 and 3.4.
The only problems I had are regarding editing certain config files (see http://weblog.nohair.net/current/#000484 for this) and the fact that the connection breaks when kdm loads. Once I've logged into kde, I must run "ifup eth0" to restart the connection.
Similar Threads
-
By dbk-gravity in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-31-2005, 10:37 AM
-
By sgs9198 in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 07-02-2004, 11:15 PM
-
By PAlvarez in forum Networking
Replies: 6
Last Post: 02-02-2004, 11:47 PM
-
By cgoodier in forum Networking
Replies: 11
Last Post: 10-13-2003, 01:07 AM
-
By zirey in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 07-20-2003, 02:31 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

(New) AMD Ryzen 7 5700X 8 Core 16 Thread AM4 Unlocked 3.4 GHz CPU OEM Tray
$174.99

OPNsense Firewall 8-Core Atom C3758 4GB DDR4 RAM 64GB SSD 8x 1Gbe QAT AES-NI VPN
$95.00

Intel Core i7-13700K 13th Gen 16-Core 24-Thread 5.4GHz LGA1700 CPU SRMB8
$274.99

Clear Touch Interactive Module CTI PCMOD PC55 ST i5 6core,8GB DDR4,256GB SSD NEW
$225.00

Lenovo ThinkCentre M720Q Core i5-8500T 2.10GHz 8GB 128GB SDD W11 Mini PC (Z3675)
$123.16

Dell Latitude 7480 Intel Core I5-6300u 2.40GHZ 8GB 256GB Touch WCam W11 Cord
$85.00

AMD Ryzen 7 9850X3D 8-Core 16-Thread 5.6GHz 120W AM5 CPU 100-100001973WOF
$435.99

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D 8-Core 3.4GHz Socket AM4 CPU Processor….
$309.99

AMD Ryzen 7 PRO 8700GE 8-Core/16-Thread Up to 5.1GHz AM5 (FL1)
$175.00

Dell Latitude 7200 Touch Tablet Laptop 12” Core i5 8GB RAM 256GB SSD Win 11 Pro
$239.99