-
I did have similar problems with dropped connections earlier. That appeared to be due to problems between my router and DSL modem. Once the modem was in true bridge mode and the pppoe was being handled by the router, the problem went away. I do not know your network setup, but perhaps you are running more than one dhcp server or this is misconfigured. I use static ip on my network. You could try turning off the dhcp server on the router and and use static ip on the laptop.
There are also a number of threads regarding problems with various versions of the card - check with these. I think that there may have been a change in the chipset at one time. Perhaps another module is needed for support? Anyway, my identical laptop worked right out of the install after I did the steps outlined previously, before I messed with any of the modules or rebuilt the kernel.
Similar Threads
-
By dbk-gravity in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-31-2005, 10:37 AM
-
By sgs9198 in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 07-02-2004, 11:15 PM
-
By PAlvarez in forum Networking
Replies: 6
Last Post: 02-02-2004, 11:47 PM
-
By cgoodier in forum Networking
Replies: 11
Last Post: 10-13-2003, 01:07 AM
-
By zirey in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 07-20-2003, 02:31 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

🔀 Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12× Gigabit PoE+ • 2× 10G SFP+ Compact Switch ⚡
$119.00

Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P
$149.99

JUNIPER NETWORKS MIST AI AP63-US HIGH PERFORMANCE OUTDOOR ACCESS POINT - WHITE
$59.99

New Juniper SRX345-SYS-JB-2AC Junos Router Firewall Services Gateway 16GbE SFP
$560.15

Juniper SRX320 8-Port Security Services Gateway Appliance w/ AC Adapter
$59.99

Juniper EX2300-C-12T 12-Port 1Gbe RJ45 2x 10G SFP+ Fanless Switch
$245.00

Juniper EX4600-40F-AFO 24-Port Dual PSU Network Switch
$151.98

New Sealed Juniper EX4100-F-12P 12x 1GbE PoE 2x 10GbE uplinks 1 Year Warranty
$895.00

Juniper QFX5100-48S-3AFI 48-Port SFP+ 6 QSFP+ 2x SFP/RJ-45 Management
$249.97

Juniper EX2300 Unclaimed 12-Port Gigabit Switch EX2300-C-12T
$249.99