I couldn't get linux to work after booting because I cant write to my usb floppy.
Finally I can boot linux from floppy.
floppy isnt fd0 but i figured out how to do it with sda
I mounted my usb floppy and copied the bootsect file to floppy.
Copied it to my c drive and now I have three choices.
windows, windows default and linux.
Usually when I boot linux I got lilo. Now all I get is 9a 9a 9a 9a 9a 9a etc....
I know this would work if I fixed lilo. but I don't know where it came from.
I would always choose no to lilo install. Maybe it came from grub or gag.
I believe it is not on my root partition since upon boot I have the three choices from the boot ini file.
Anyone know how to repair or remove this lilo thing? And is that what I need to do?
thanks
peeb

🔀 Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12× Gigabit PoE+ • 2× 10G SFP+ Compact Switch ⚡
$109.99
Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P
$149.99
Juniper Networks Mist Wireless Access Points, Model AP45
$59.99
Juniper EX3400-24P 24-Port PoE+ GbE + 4-Port 1/10Gb SFP Switch
$245.00
Juniper MX204 +JUNOS and Dual Power Supply
$7299.99
Juniper Networks AP33-US Indoor Wifi6 (US Version) 5GHz: 4x4:4; 2.99
$24.99
Juniper EX2300-C 12 Port Compact Gigabit Switch EX2300-C-12p Discounted Cosmetic
$79.86
Juniper EX3400-48T-AFI Ethernet Network Switch 48x1GbE 4x10GbE SFP+ 2x40GbE QSFP
$139.00
Juniper Networks EX3400-24T 24-Port Ethernet Switch w/Power Cord
$174.99
Juniper Networks EX2300-48P 48-Port Gigabit PoE Managed Ethernet Switch
$79.99