Now I'm in Fluxbox and I don't have this problem. It's strange but with 3.3 knoppix i didn't have the problem. ¿could be apm or acpi? I think only apm its on
HI!
My P3 Fujitsu-Siemenes AmiloD model it's running now knoppix 3.4 from HD in beginner mode (what's diference between beginner and debian mode??).
All it's ok but if I disconnect from power and run only with battery, knoppix says, after a moment (1 minut or so) that battery it's 0% (but it's full!!) and stops X. Then knoppix restarts X and I can enter the system again.
¿What can I do?
In Energy control menu it's that system have to do 'nothing' if has low battey.
Thank u
Now I'm in Fluxbox and I don't have this problem. It's strange but with 3.3 knoppix i didn't have the problem. ¿could be apm or acpi? I think only apm its on
Same problem with me, it runs fine when I am plugged in. My laptop is Compaq Presario X1000 series. It reads my centrino chip fine. I have 98% battery then when I run from battery it keeps telling me I am 1 or 2% and reboots constantly. Any ideas ? 3.3 ran fine but would not read my centrino chip but no problems with the battery.
I have the same problem with Knoppix 3.4 and an ACER TravelMate230. What can I do.
I have the same problem with Knoppix 3.4

Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99
DEFECTIVE Atari 810 Vintage Computer Disk Drive powers on Unit Only Boo G3D
$49.29
Atari 800 8-bit Computer System Fully Tested Great Condition 48k READ
$350.00
Atari 130 XE/Atari 1050 Bundle W/ Cords And Extras (Powered On)
$300.00
Atari XE 130XE Computer NTSC with Power Supply Powers On Untested
$159.95
Atari OS & Memory Expansion Cartridges Lot - Untested Possibly For Parts/Repairs
$149.97
INFO/soft Character Generator Manual for Atari 3000/5000/7000 NTSC
$40.00
Gotek USB Floppy Emulator v3.44 OLED (no speaker) Amiga Atari IBM Roland AKAI
$44.00
UNOCART-2600 SD card Multi Rom Cartridge for ATARI 2600 with CASE
$34.25
VTG Atari 1200XL Home Computer System 1200 XL ** Tested ** Parts or Repair
$323.75