Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Knoppix 3.4 power off but i have all battery

  1. #1
    Junior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    16

    Knoppix 3.4 power off but i have all battery

    HI!
    My P3 Fujitsu-Siemenes AmiloD model it's running now knoppix 3.4 from HD in beginner mode (what's diference between beginner and debian mode??).

    All it's ok but if I disconnect from power and run only with battery, knoppix says, after a moment (1 minut or so) that battery it's 0% (but it's full!!) and stops X. Then knoppix restarts X and I can enter the system again.

    ¿What can I do?

    In Energy control menu it's that system have to do 'nothing' if has low battey.

    Thank u

  2. #2
    Junior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    16

    News

    Now I'm in Fluxbox and I don't have this problem. It's strange but with 3.3 knoppix i didn't have the problem. ¿could be apm or acpi? I think only apm its on

  3. #3
    Same problem with me, it runs fine when I am plugged in. My laptop is Compaq Presario X1000 series. It reads my centrino chip fine. I have 98% battery then when I run from battery it keeps telling me I am 1 or 2% and reboots constantly. Any ideas ? 3.3 ran fine but would not read my centrino chip but no problems with the battery.

  4. #4
    I have the same problem with Knoppix 3.4 and an ACER TravelMate230. What can I do.

  5. #5
    Junior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    19
    I have the same problem with Knoppix 3.4

Similar Threads

  1. Medion MD 2592 Laptop Battery
    By Azzy_Stealth in forum Laptops
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-03-2004, 11:32 PM
  2. Knoppix Power Management
    By Steven Hair in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-29-2004, 03:04 PM
  3. irssi, battery and screen resolution ;>
    By tjoff in forum General Support
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-17-2004, 02:06 PM
  4. Battery Meter on HP/Compaq nx9005?
    By andysmith in forum Laptops
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-02-2003, 09:40 PM
  5. Laptop Battery software/ kernel
    By Peterobe in forum General Support
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-17-2003, 10:54 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN picture

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN

$155.00



pfSense Firewall 16-Core Atom C3958 8GB DDR4 RAM 64GB SSD 8x 1Gbe QAT AES-NI VPN picture

pfSense Firewall 16-Core Atom C3958 8GB DDR4 RAM 64GB SSD 8x 1Gbe QAT AES-NI VPN

$184.99



OPNsense pfSense 16-Core Atom C3958 16GB ECC RAM 512GB SSD 8-Port QAT AES-NI VPN picture

OPNsense pfSense 16-Core Atom C3958 16GB ECC RAM 512GB SSD 8-Port QAT AES-NI VPN

$298.00



Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet picture

Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet

$147.00



Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F P24286-03-13 Network Firewall Security Appliance picture

Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F P24286-03-13 Network Firewall Security Appliance

$155.75



Palo Alto PA-220 Next-Gen Firewall 520-000309-00J picture

Palo Alto PA-220 Next-Gen Firewall 520-000309-00J

$40.00



TWO (2) Firewalla Gold Pro Devices - 10 Gbps Cyber Security Firewall picture

TWO (2) Firewalla Gold Pro Devices - 10 Gbps Cyber Security Firewall

$1444.00



Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F UTM UTP License Until 2027 Network Security FW VPN picture

Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F UTM UTP License Until 2027 Network Security FW VPN

$229.99



OPNsense Firewall Router VMware Edge 640 Atom C3758 32GB ECC RAM 256GB SSD 10Gbe picture

OPNsense Firewall Router VMware Edge 640 Atom C3758 32GB ECC RAM 256GB SSD 10Gbe

$284.99



SonicWall TZ280 Firewall 03-SSC-6933 Advanced Edition 3YR NEW SEALED picture

SonicWall TZ280 Firewall 03-SSC-6933 Advanced Edition 3YR NEW SEALED

$999.99