Why donn't you use knoppix-installer? It seems to work well for me.
- Pydron
Hello team:
I have downloaded the latest Knoppix 3.4.
knoppix26 does freeze at a10002w.o, right after megaraid.o I solved this by simply skipping the SCSI detection (as noted in the bug tracking section of this forum) :
#knoppix 26 noscsi
However, I am now confronted with a FAR more trivial issue - how to install 3.4 on to my HDD? Checked the cheat codes, nothin' there. knx-hdinstall doesn't work... I do not wish to copy the CD to HDD and run it from there, I want what knx-hdinstall was to 3.3![]()
Keep hacking,
Agent Smith
Why donn't you use knoppix-installer? It seems to work well for me.
- Pydron
Fix your settings and then run
KNOPPIX/usr/sbin/knx2hd
After booting from CD, go to root console (ctrl-alt-F1) and run the script knoppix-install. Not exactly like the old knx-install, but it works fine.
why not paying a visit to http://godot.be -> animated penguins ?
<humble> that page gives a very nice description of how to use the knx2hd *and* knx-hdinstall programs</humble>
cu, g.

Seagate ST6000NM0115 6TB 256MB 7200RPM 3.5" SATA 6.0Gb/s Enterprise Hard Drive
$159.99
Hitachi HUS726060ALA640 6TB 7.2K SATA 3.5 6G HDD Hard Disc Drive
$109.99
Seagate 14TB Exos X14 7200RPM SATA 6Gb/s 256MB 3.5" Enterprise HDD ST14000NM0408
$354.99
HUS726060ALA640 HGST Ultrastar 6TB SATA 6Gbps 7.2K 3.5" Hard Drive OF21860
$129.99
Hitachi / HGST Travelstar HTS541010B7E610 1TB 2.5" SATA III HDD
$29.99
HGST HUS724040ALA640 4TB 7200 RPM SATA 3.5" Internal Desktop Drive 100% Health
$78.00
Toshiba DT01ACA100 1 TB 3.5" SATA III 3.5 in Desktop Hard Drive
$24.99
HITACHI ULTRASTAR 2TB 7.2K 6G 3.5INCH SATA HDD HUS724020ALA640 | TESTED WIPED
$34.95
Seagate Exos X16 ST10000NM010G 10TB 7200RPM SAS 12Gb/s 3.5" 512e/4Kn HDD
$199.00
Seagate BarraCuda ST1000DM010 1TB 7200 RPM 64MB Cache SATA 6.0Gb/s Hard Drive
$63.99